Monday, October 26, 2009

good eye-lash days







That eyelash is a jerk! I can't believe she had to fall out before I even saw him! STUPID! She was lovely. She was about a centimeter longer than all her sisters. AND! She was in the very corner of my eye where she curled up beautifully. I have never had an eyelash quite as lovely as she. Blast. You know when you have a good eyelash day how delicious that is? Well she gave me a good eyelash day for the past couple weeks! I'll have a nice little funeral for her and start eating lots of protein so hopefully a junior will grow back. Katie says that you should eat lots of protein so your hair will grow faster... Katie also says that if you start getting a lot of headaches that you should probably cut your hair. She says that your hair gets too heavy for your head so you should cut it. ...I told Adam that and the next time he saw her he touched her hair and said, "hmmm, your hairs lookin kinda heavy katie, maybe it's time for a cut." ....mhmm

3 comments:

  1. haha maybe if you eat more protein your eyelash will grow back! But don't eat too much because then your hair will get heavy and you will get headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to post again. shower sabotage-er.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't emm, I don't know how....

    ReplyDelete